Do you have severe hair loss? Experiencing lack of confidence?
Stop worrying about your appearance and get back your confidence with Theradome today!
This product can help you regain control over your life by restoring what was once taken from you – your beautiful head of hair.
There are no reported side effects or adverse reactions like other treatments on the market today with this device. Plus, it’s affordable and easy to use at home!
Theradome is a laser cap that stimulates hair growth. You can also checkout this helpful Theradome laser helmet review.
It’s clinically proven to work and is FDA-Cleared, so it’s safe for long-term use. Thanks to its patented light therapy technology, it provides additional benefits to users after they use it correctly.
The light therapy technology allows you to obtain all your desired hair growth goals and results in just one treatment.
In the blog post, I will go over the specifics of the Theradome Laser caps and why they could be the perfect product for you!
How Does the Theradome Laser Cap Work?
Theradome laser cap is designed to be worn on top of your head while you sleep and can easily fit under a hat or wig.
The cap uses lasers that emit red light into the scalp, stimulating new hair growth. It produces these lasers through its patented light therapy technology.
As you sleep with the Theradome cap, it helps your hair to grow more healthily and thick!
Theradome laser cap’s design fits most people comfortably on their heads. It also features a gentle cooling system that relieves hot spots and stress on the scalp before bedtime.
Do’s and Don’ts When Using Theradome Laser Caps
To get the most of your Theradome laser cap, you must be consistent.
One treatment does not give instant results but it helps stimulate the growth of new hair if used consistently over time.
You may also experience some redness and irritation after wearing the cap for up to 30 minutes. To avoid these signs, make sure that you properly fit the cap to your head.
The Theradome laser cap is only for adult men and women who are affected by hair loss problems. No one should wear it under the age of 18 or within 8 hours before going to bed.
While you use the product, avoid exposing it directly to sunlight or heat sources in high temperatures like saunas or hot tubs.
You should also not operate the Theradome laser cap if it is damaged in any way.
Theradome Hair Laser Caps Products Overview
Theradome Pro LH80
The Theradome pro is a breakthrough in laser-based and laser treatment for hair growth.
- With 2 lasers in 1 device (810nm high output red laser and 1440nm low output laser), the Theradome pro delivers the dual wavelengths for hair growth.
- It should stimulate more hair follicles than a single wavelength treatment. Instead of applying the laser on your scalp to stimulate hair growth, it works on the strand directly without damaging your skin or scalp.
- It is also called “follicular stimulation therapy.” This kind of laser hair growth product is new and was just released a couple of years ago, but it’s already gaining popularity.
The Theradome pro looks simple to use as all you need to do is wear the cap in the area where you want hair growth during the day while doing your everyday activities such as watching TV or going to work. That’s it.
Cons of Using the Theradome Pro LH80 Hair Laser Cap:
- The Theradome pro has not been proven to work on very severe hair loss cases or poor circulation of blood in the scalp, but it is still worth a try.
- You can only use the Theradome pro on your scalp area and not on the hairline or the facial areas.
Theradome Evo LH40
The Theradome Evo is a more advanced model than the original LH80.
This laser cap comes with 3 laser diodes, 2 for the high output (810nm) laser and 1 for the low output (1440nm).
All these lasers work together to treat hair growth.
- The Theradome Evo LH40 is a tool for hair regrowth that includes the low-output laser, which has been proven to stimulate hair growth and other parts of the skin tissue.
- The Theradome Evo helps in collagen production and improves blood flow circulation to the scalp, which ultimately leads to improved combing ability, faster hair drying time, and stronger hair strands.
- The Evo LH40 laser hair cap has been known to work on people with a broader range of hair loss.
What you need to do is wear the cap during the daytime or while sleeping at night, while taking a break from looking at any kind of screen.
Just like with other laser caps, it’s recommended that the Theradome cap be used for at least 3 months to see significant hair regrowth, although positive results have been observed after just 3 weeks of use!
The Theradome Evo LH40 is a bit bulkier than the LH80 laser cap because it features more laser diodes and this means that other parts of the device need to be placed on the hairline or the forehead.
It is one of the best laser caps you can simply wear every day to see faster results. The Theradome Evo LH40 is also FDA approved and did not cause any pain, burning sensation, nor other unpleasant side effects.
Cons of Using the Theradome Evo LH40 Laser Cap:
- The laser cap may feel heavier than the Theradome pro because it has 3 laser diodes.
- It is more expensive.
What are the Benefits of Theradome Laser Cap Products?
The Theradome laser cap is cordless and rechargeable and comes with an Easy Use, 3 Month Treatment Plan that includes a 60-minute DVD for easy instructions when using the product to achieve your hair growth goals.
You can also use the DVD to learn more about the Theradome laser cap’s technology.
You’ll also receive a User Guide, Commercial Use License, and a 30-Day Return Guarantee with your purchase of the Theradome laser cap.
What sets the Theradome laser cap apart from other products is that it does not require any prescriptions or special training to use.
It helps stimulate hair growth without medications, making it easy for you to achieve results in a shorter period.
It’s also very gentle and convenient to use at home as an alternative treatment from other surgical procedures.
Do not let hair loss stop you from pursuing your goals.
Now, with the Theradome laser cap, achieving a full head of hair is easier than ever!