Choosing the best SAD light therapy light, just like any other product on the market is daunting task. As there’s a lot of brands around, picking the good ones that meets your requirements and budget may be difficult. However, if you are having trouble deciding what Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) therapy lamp to buy, we have you covered. We will review some of the best quality SAD light therapy lamps on the market today, with detailed pros and cons, so you can make an informed decision on which product to settle for.
Note that when purchasing these lamps, you need to consider quality, durability, and your budget among other factors. Below are the critical things to consider when shopping for a SAD light therapy lamp.
Table of Contents
The following are important considerations to take note of before buying any Seasonal Affective Disorder,(SAD) therapy lamp.
- Take a clinical consultation and verify with your doctor if your SAD condition requires treatment with bright light. This reason is that not all season affective disorders require treatment with bright light.
- If your SAD condition requires treatment with bright light, ensure that the light is bright. Also, ensure that it has the right amount of lightning for you. If you’re allergic to a certain amount of light, take this into consideration as well.
- Consider your skin sensitivity. During consultation with your doctor, know how long you’ll need to use the light for and how much light your skin can take.
- Consider your budget. With the help of your doctor and a SAD light expert, list the best available lights for you that would suit your budget.
- Check to see if you can marry your day to day lifestyle along with your required prescription.
Best SAD Light Therapy Lamps Reviews
Luminette 2 – SAD Bright Light Therapy Glasses
The Luminette 2 SAD bright light therapy glasses has been patronize by over sixty thousand people and it has been said to boost the energy of its users and improve their sleep life . With such positive feedback , it is right to say this product is highly efficient. The product is a perfect product for anyone who is very active and still is in need of light therapy. This product can be carried around while doing other activities. It does not need to be static to work.
Another feature of this light is that its lighting system is patented. It doesn’t affect your eyesight or disturb you . In as much as it is very effective , it is convenient and comfortable as well. The intensity of the light emitted by this blue type of white light emits its harmless light at three different light intensities which includes five hundred , one thousand and one thousand five hundred LUX. Luminette is charged using a micro-usb cable. With one full charge , you can get up to six sessions of therapy. This mass in Belgium product is certified to be hundred percent safe by the European standard on photo biological safety.
- Can be used while doing other activities, hence Its portable.
- Treats sleeping disorders.
- Could have more features for that price.
Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband
The muse brain sensing headband is basically acts as your assistant during your personal meditation. The way is works is that during your meditation,this devices measures and checks to determine if your mind is active or calm. When it does this it translates the responses gotten into sounds. If your mind is calm the sound translation would be peaceful sounds, and vice versa. If your calm mind wanders to a disturbed state , the sound would no longer be peaceful and it would get intensed. After every session, you can review the feedback , and set more goals, this could in turn improve your meditation sessions.
Re-Timer Light Therapy Glasses
The Re-Timer Light Therapy Glasses is a product that basic works to boost the energy level and radicate sad and depression moods. The product is portable and can be used while in an active mood. It is also equivalent to a ten thousand LUX light. The green light which it emits can be set to two intensities. The intensities are five hundred LUX and three hundred LUX. The green light of this product has is hundred percent ultraViolet free . It is recommended by doctors, available in forty six countries and meets the eye safety rules of IEC.
- Safe for use.
- Highly recommended by health experts and physicians.
- Aids to solve the problems of irregular sleep pattern.
- Fights winter blues
- Not so much features.
Pegasi Sleep Therapy Glasses.
The Pegasi sleep therapy glasses is one that is easy to use and is an effective SAD light therapy glasses. Wearing the Pegasi sleep therapy glasses for at least twenty-five minutes a day aids to boost the quality of one’s sleep and ensures a healthy sleep lifestyle. The material is made from a light material, with this, it is portable, easy to use and wear. Because it is so light, you can wear it when wearing your own glasses and it still works fine.
The glass is patented with a wavelength which is between four hundred and seventy to four hundred and eighty neutron metres. The light rays it emits is blue and it is a hundred percent free from UV rays.It also has seven patents and is fully certified by the CE in Europe, RoHS and the FCC in the United States. The product contains an instruction manual, the PEGASI, Product, stop card micro USB Cable for charging. This 1.81 pounds product comes with a one year warranty and the manufacturers provide good customer service in cases of complaints.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Comfort and convenient.
- Certified by major bodies like the RoHS.
- Works in minimum about of time.
- Comes with safety instructions.
Laxman Light and Sound Mind Machine Innertainment System
This product works through a light and sounds therapeutic system.It has been made to reduce stress and to aid relaxation.
- Aids relaxation
- Prevents burnout
- Enhances focus and alertness of mind and body.
- Improves learning and ADHD
- Treats sleeping disorders.
- Improves and enhances sleep quality
- Too expensive
From all the details stated above, it should be easier to purchase the best SAD therapy lights. All you actually need to do is, analyze the pros and cons. If the pros outweigh the cons, it is relevant to what you want and matches your budget, then you should go for it.